Dear clients, scammers are falsely contacting people on our behalf and offer financial services. Followise does NOT deal in any financial, crypto, trading or shares activities. The only service we provide is Amazon training. Please beware of scammers.
The Time Is Now to Start Selling on Amazon
Did you know that as many as 150.6 million people around the world search for goods on Amazon? They also consult Amazon as a price comparison engine, where they can compare prices, shipping options, and services from multiple retailers. When you open an Amazon store, you will thus showcase your products to millions of potential customers.
- Financial Stability By allowing sellers to receive the proceeds of their earnings in dollars, Amazon ensures their economic stability. No political turmoil or economic crisis occurring in your country would ever ruin your Amazon business. The coronavirus pandemic is a case in point. Whereas most industries have suffered heavy losses, Amazon has emerged as the strong winner of the coronavirus outbreak: it had revenue of $75.4 billion in the first three months of the year, which means that during the pandemic, it has been making over $33 million an hour.
- Minimal Initial Investment Launching a private label business on Amazon does not require large investments. As you do not need to rent working space, hire employees, or purchase equipment, you will need to invest as little as $2,790-3,940 to open an Amazon store. Considering that most Amazon sellers earn from $3,000 to $25,000 per month, this is indeed a small investing amount.
- Freedom and Flexibility Because an Amazon business is conducted over the internet, you do not need to be in a specific physical place to sell products on its website. You can manage your Amazon store from any location in the world, even when you are globe-trotting. Nor are there fixed working hours required to make your business thrive. When you sell on Amazon, you may devote as much time to your shop, as you deem necessary.
- Amazon’s Support Amazon does not leave its sellers to their own devices, obliging them to take care of all business chores. Quite the contrary, Amazon takes full responsibility for storing sellers’ goods, organizing deliveries, processing payments, accepting returns, and giving refunds.
- Launching One’s Own Brand Only on Amazon can you sell products with your own unique brand label. Your products can have a singular design, logo, and package that will set them off among similar items appearing on the internet and will make them memorable in the eyes of millions of customers.
to Choose Amazon Programs from Followise
Followise is a large company,
which has gone a long way to becoming a respected Amazon expert. Our team has helped people launch a considerable number of successful stores on Amazon, all of which continue generating handsome profits for their owners.
We offer the richest arsenal
of materials teaching you how to open and grow your private label Amazon business. Our programs bring together theory, practical exercises, experts’ consultations, and the Amazon Intelligence community, where you can share your ideas with fellow sellers and receive valuable advice from Amazon specialists.
Followise has access to European and American markets.
Our programs invite you to talk to American entrepreneurs about the specificity of selling products to western customers whose mentality can be different from clients in your native country.
We offer up to 50% discount to Followise Premium Partners.
By receiving a discount on the most necessary Amazon tools, you will save more than $2,500 at the very beginning of your Amazon career.
Followise allows you to access
its Amazon programs for a total duration of one year. You can come back to our materials whenever you want, revisit our lessons, and consult our experts on any questions you have.